Re: fish shortage??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by baddog on January 23, 2004 at 11:07:48:

In Reply to: Re: fish shortage?? posted by Snapperking on January 22, 2004 at 23:04:35:

Snapperking, I couldn't agree more with you on the places that have their history. I have this one boathouse that I fish every time I'm in the water and sometimes the fish are there and sometimes their not. But with this particular spot the fishing has changed just enough that the sweet spot is not in the same place. I think some new construction in the area moved where the fish are holding in cold weather just out a little further and in just a little deeper water. They still favor the spot but the pressure made them adjust to the left of right and maybe a little more outa the lime light. I guess all I was trying to say is fish those favorite spots with a new twist, different angle new bait move in or out to deeper water. Maybe the water below the dam has changed in some not so obvious way and the fish have made a adjustment. Sometimes what you are lookin for is not that far away. This has worked for me and is just an opion. Kinda like there are fords and chevys one works for one and not the other. Good fishing to u all.....baddog

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]