Re: sauger

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on January 22, 2004 at 13:06:28:

In Reply to: Re: sauger posted by chuger2 on January 21, 2004 at 23:55:45:

Chuger2, not long ago I wrote an article about Sauger fishing on the Tennessee River. In that article I wrote information pertaining to Sauger fishing, techniques, locations and "watching for boat concentration". If this offended you, I apologize.

Growing up, my father was busy most of the time so when he did take me fishing, we never really caught much. I don’t know the countless times I saw different individuals catching fish but I couldn’t! I told myself that if I ever became a better fisherman, I would share info with others so they would not have to sit back and watch in desperation! I use to think that keeping everything secret was the best way, but to my surprise I met a lot of Great people such as Kerry by taking the chance and sharing info. I cannot ever thank him enough for showing me how to spring time fish for crappie.

I cannot tell you all the times I have learned something new from someone else by sharing info on what I have learned. I guess the old expression still stands true most of the time, “what goes around comes around”. Good luck with the Sauger fishing

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]