Please DO NOT POST items for sale here! TAKE NOTE JOHNNY HEF!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on January 05, 2004 at 23:38:09:

I thought I had made it clear in the rules I wrote over 4 years ago that this is a non-commercial site and posts of a "for sale" nature are NOT ALLOWED just the same as ANY other advertisement is NOT ALLOWED. However, at least one person doesn't seem to be able to read or understand, let alone follow that rule.

Never mind if you don't agree with any of the NAFF rules, they are the rules and part of why this forum is still here and with a pretty good following. There are a lot of good folks who have been reading and posting on the NAFF for many of the 4+ years it has been up and running, and I never had as much trouble with folks following the NAFF rules until lately. The posting of "for sale" messages and duplicate posts has gone up relatively recently and it is only a few who are really the problem. The majority of the NAFF have no problem with the rules and mechanics of using this forum.

My thanks to those who follow the rules and spirit of the NAFF and my apologies to those same folks for not being able to keep a few idiots from attempting to change the NAFF into something it was never intended to be.

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]