Many thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on December 22, 2003 at 08:06:43:

I just wanted to express my thanks to all on this board. As stated in some of my earlier posts, I have been very busy with my mom and dad the past couple of months. It is not easy seeing someone that you love pass!

It has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. But on a bright note: My mother use to tell me that if you look over your left shoulder, there will always be someone out there that has it a lot worse than you! She would not anyone to be upset.

For right now my crappie fishing is on HOLD. My father is a big time deer hunter and I think it will do him some good to get out! We are headed to the woods and I donít know when we will come out!

I want everyone to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Spend time with your friends and family and be thankful for what you have! Oh, I almost forgot, if you do go out, wear your life jackets!

Kerry, I donít really know what to say! It was not long ago that we met and over the last couple of years you not only became a Best friend but I feel like you are the brother I never had! Thanks for being there for me! Now go catch some SLABS!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]