Re: Alex's mom

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by minnow bucket on December 18, 2003 at 22:54:15:

In Reply to: Re: Alex's mom posted by Kerry Grissett on December 18, 2003 at 19:33:37:

So sorry about Alex's Mom. Must be a huge shock in that it was after surgery and unexpected. I can't speak about hips but I can speak to knee surgery as I had one replaced August this year. I had the procedure at Huntsville Hospital by Dr. Howard Miller of the orthopadic center. One of the dangers is a blood clot with knee and hip surgery as our pre operation class (called Joint Camp) and our initial meeting with Dr. Miller confirmed. I don't know about Florence but I was very pleased with Dr. Miller and the people at Huntsville Hospital. Very through and very professional. I am doing well with new knee and am going to have the other one replaced in June 04 because of osteo (bone) arithritis. My understanding is that Huntsville Hospital is ranked in the top 100 in the country for these types of surgery. Good luck with your Mom, Kerry. I also apologize for the off subject of our great sport of fishing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]