Re: P.S. depth/fish finders Re: Guntersville CRAPPIE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Crappie King on November 23, 2003 at 17:23:52:

In Reply to: Re: P.S. depth/fish finders Re: Guntersville CRAPPIE posted by tight line on November 23, 2003 at 09:20:59:

I can say this about Depth/fish finders, I had a Eagle Fish ID Pro($100) that showed alot, I mean u could see stumps, humps, trees, drop offs, fish everything, well it was gettin old and had some problems with the wiring so I went out and got a Eagle Fish Easy2($150),biggest waste of money I every spent. Both units are mounted on the front(trolling motor), I have a Hummingbird Wide Eye on the rear,(it was mounted on boat when I bought it), now when I had the ID Pro both units showed about the same stuff, but now with the Fish Easy2, it just shows a flat bottom, never show a stump, hump, I mean nothing, not even a fish, while the Wide Eye still shows all kinds of stuff.
I do know Eagle makes a really great unit, but something happened when they built the Fish Easy2.
I know, hopefully sometime this year I'll b able to get another unit, just not sure which 1 I want to get.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]