Re: BAROMETRIC PRESSURE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Crappie King on November 11, 2003 at 08:36:37:

In Reply to: Re: BAROMETRIC PRESSURE posted by sambo on November 11, 2003 at 07:07:31:

sambo,, I always heard a "rising" pressure is the best.
and ill say this, I have always caught more fish on a "rising" pressure, If the pressure gets to high,Im talking 31.10+ they dont bite as good, and soon after it get steady that high, it soon starts falling,and again they still dont bite good.
I was told along time ago, by an "Old Timer", to think about yourself as a fish, if you are really hungry, or your really active, then the fish will also b. And when your hungry, active,etc. look at the pressure most of the time it will b "rising".
I'm not a weather man, but ill say this, it makes since that a "rising" pressure would b better, bcause, the pressure on your body,(or fish, cows,birds,deer,etc.) would b less,means it would feel like you were empty, therefore you feel hungry and want to eat. where as a "falling" or a "steady" pressure you dont feel empty or very active therefore you dont feel like eatting.
Just my feelings about "pressures" and how I like to fish em, Im sure not everyone will agree with them, nor will everyone agree with someone eles feelings.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]