Re: Guntersville crappie and Florida pier fishing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Snapperking on October 18, 2003 at 01:35:28:

In Reply to: Guntersville crappie and Florida pier fishing posted by Kerry Grissett on October 17, 2003 at 15:58:10:

Hello Kerry,
thanks for the crappie up date....i just got in from the destin-pensacola area and was wondering about the g-ville crappie,also waiting to hear if any straggler jacks being caught below Guntersville yet. Back to the pensacola pier fishing,you had me wishing i was back there already HA!! but sounds like you had a quick but fun trip.... over in destin i wore out the mangrove or gray snappers off the jetties, using live bull minnows( they look like our tuffies ,only thicker).I also watched a man using a gotch plug catch one blue fish after another off the end of the east jetty one afternoon.I also managed a few flounders and 3 puppy red fish but no big ones this time around.most of the flounders were throw backs, you have to have a slide rule to remember what the lengths of each species has to be in florida HA , in order to know if you have a legal fish.!! Anyway heres a web site you may aleady have ,but is intresting ,its for the bay bridge fishing pier in pensacola....www.fishthebridge.com ...keep the crappie coming ........and hope all those small ones have added 2or 3 inches from last year!! good fishing

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]