Board maintenance and a question for all

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on October 17, 2003 at 20:53:25:

For those of you who were wondering when I was going to trim the board to make it load a little faster, well, I did it. Now there is approximately one month's worth of messages in the index. However, all of the messages trimmed are still available to search and read thru the NAFF search engine. I sometimes let the index build up to make sure that the various search engines have a chance to index all of the messages posted. At present, I think there are still messages in the "archive" going back about 3 years.

On another note, has anyone had any problems with any of the links on the "Other Fishing Related Forums, Reports, Clubs, Information Links" page? I have had one report that the link back to the NAFF only produced a message from the server that the page could not be found. I have not been able to reproduce the problem here and I am not certain that there is actually a problem with the page, but I would appreciate input from anyone who has experienced problems connecting with or displaying any NAFF pages.

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]