Re: 4 years and growing..The NAFF

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom L. on October 03, 2003 at 21:07:04:

In Reply to: 4 years and growing..The NAFF posted by Kerry Grissett on October 02, 2003 at 23:19:44:

I want to thank you, Kerry, for a great 4 years running this forum, and for all the people that has shared their knowledge and posted their experiences about fishing on here. I have been guilty of being one of those quiet type of guys that just lays back in the background and "reads" the post and don't contribute much. But, I have learned a lot from everyone else over about 3 of the 4 years it has been on-line. Kerry, you have ran this with class and kept it in control, with no advertising, to boot. Keep it up, I would not change a thing. And, as far as the controversial subjects of discussion, I WON'T say that "I told you so". I do agree with many on here that there is a problem with the tournament fishing, and a lot of it needs to be said. It is very hard to discuss something like that, where there won't be a heated argument started before it is over. I have seen it many times on some of the other forums, and that has turned into a circus for awhile. This is the only fishing forum I even read now, for the most part, because of how it is ran and controlled.

One other thing to mention, for those that don't do so, you might want to consider receiving the NAFF posts by e-mail. It makes it very easy to receive all the latest posts, without even going to the NAFF link. I for one, think that is is handy to use. Try it, if you don't like it, then you can stop it at anytime. Just create a "NAFF" folder in your e-mail program, and send it to that folder (with message rules), then it will not "clutter" in with all your other inbox messages.

Thanks for a great fishing forum, and good fishing.
Tom L.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]