Re: Arrogant Pros

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry C on October 01, 2003 at 22:18:12:

In Reply to: Re: Arrogant Pros posted by Kerry Grissett on October 01, 2003 at 00:30:24:

WEll, It is quite unfortunate that there are some inconsiderate people out there that ruin it for others. I fish alot of small tournaments and would not hesitate to let the guys know that talking disrespectfull in front of my children would not be tolerated at no level, Regardless what the issue was. I also take great offense that someone would even suggest asking someone else to not fish a certain area even worse if I owned that stretch of waterfront. Its truly amazing.

I fish the Fishers of Men tourney trail and the Team Jesus Trail and am a God fearing man. I fish these trails for the fellowship and the competition. But the bottom line is there are too many people today that are not considerate or respectfull to others regardless if fishing a tourney, eating at McDonalds or at the movies or driving down the highway.

If I am partially to blame for the "inconsiderate fisherman" then I am equally to blame for removing prayer and discipline from schools, and all the trash our kids see on tv for not getting envolved to have it removed. In wich I am guilty.

Sorry guys but from my vantage point it's not just too many "rude tourney fisherman", there are just too many rude people in every walk of our society. Wish I had a good anwser for all of us but I dont. I had just better not ever catch my children at any age acting disrespectfull to others and their property and rights. Whether on the lake or at Walmart.

That is my solution. I'm open for others

God bless and regards

Kerry C.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: