Re: NAFF Rules of Conduct

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom on September 30, 2003 at 21:23:23:

In Reply to: NAFF Rules of Conduct posted by Tom on September 29, 2003 at 18:50:09:

My comments were not directed to any one person or persons. All I am trying to say is, that I think that all this bickering and arguing is not going to change anyone's opinion, for the most part, one way or the other. The tournament fishermen are going to still have a few that will do whatever it takes to try to win. In my opinion, the majority of them are good people, and are courtious to others, but there are a few that will ruin it for the others. I am not a tournament fisherman, and probably will never be. It is just not my style of fishing, I just want to get out there and enjoy the water, and catch a few.
I just didn't want to see this forum end up like some of the other forums on-line. Kerry, you have done a great job of keeping this in perspective and in control so far. I enjoy reading all the posts on here, and have learned a lot about fishing from it. I just feel that this discussion is getting out of hand, and is getting a little off beat. Sorry if I offended anyone with my comments. I will just not read the posts if it's to the point that I don't like. That is what makes this country great, we do have choices.
Tom

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]