Re: NAFF Rules of Conduct

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on September 30, 2003 at 07:14:41:

In Reply to: NAFF Rules of Conduct posted by Tom on September 29, 2003 at 18:50:09:

Tom, I think you were referring to me! I would like to take the opportunity to offer an apology to the members of this board. I did use a acronym that was not called for on this board. If I offended anyone, again I apologize. I get cought up sometimes in issues that really get to me and I forget what this board is all about.

From now on, I will try to keep my comments "G" rated. For the record, I still have a problem with ethics and respect when it comes to tournament fishing. Over the years I have fished in many tournaments and this past year I decided to get out of that type of fishing. I have seen a lot on the water over the years and to me it is not worth it!

A prime example is when I started fishing with Kerry. I was use to showing respect to others on the river but not to the extent that Kerry showed me. He has tought me what true respect is when fishing a big river system and SMALL creeks. If some of the pro's showed 1/10 the respect that Kerry has tought me, there would never be any discussions about what happened on Wheeler between Tim Horton and the "other" guy!

I realize that these guy's are trying to make a living at what they are doing. There is no excuse for the that type of behavior in tournament fishing or any other fishing!

Thanks, and good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]