Re: Arrogant Pro attitudes and lack of ethics

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on September 29, 2003 at 10:38:35:

In Reply to: Arrogant Pro attitudes and lack of ethics posted by Kerry Grissett on September 28, 2003 at 23:07:56:

Kerry after reading some of the responses on other boards, I agree with you 100%! I realize that there are a lot of "PRO'S" out there that show class during the events but at the same time there are a lot with the mentality that we are fishing gods, so everyone should show us some respect, after all we are fishing for MONEY!

I thought I was going to lose my lunch when someone said "This is not a guide trip or a $50.00 entry weekend wildcat. Etiquette is important. A lot of people have no idea what this level is all about". Again, money is the factor.

And after that statement, NO I never want to know either. MONEY can make some of us forget what fishing is all about!

P.S. For those of you who cannot handle individuals not having Etiquette or respect, I advise finding another job! There will always people like that on tournament day. Learn to adjust and stop putting all of you EGGs in one basket!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]