Re: The lying poacher is sponsored by Crown Royal Whiskey

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on September 25, 2003 at 20:47:06:

In Reply to: Re: The lying poacher is sponsored by Crown Royal Whiskey posted by Kerry Grissett on September 23, 2003 at 23:34:50:

I would never in any means suggest that anyone treat anyone else on the water or off the water with less courtesy and respect than they themselves expect and deserve. In other words, don't stoop down and get in the sewer with the rats.

However, some sponsors actually do care if their representative(s) put their company and product name into question by their actions. Maybe Seagrams, I think that is the parent company of Crown Royal, would like to know what some of you think about them sponsoring a lying poacher? Maybe not.

In any case, always treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy you expect from them, even if they don't. If they are being dangerous or breaking any laws, report them asap to the proper authorities. I know it often doesn't get immediate action, but if enough reports come in about a particular individual or boat, chances are they will get stopped eventually. (fingers crossed)

Good luck and good fishin'

Let Seagram's know what you think!

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: